Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely: orally, in writing and on social media.
- General knowledge of business practices, operations and need.
- Ability to create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Ability to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, and magazines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Board of Directors, employees, committees, members, governmental units, civic groups and the general public.
- Demonstrated commitment to and vision for the mission of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Working knowlege of Microsoft Office: Word, Publisher, Powerpoint and Excel.
Job Status: Full-time
A bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field is preferred.
Qualified candidates send resumes to email@example.com.